Since November 2018, the NVSA has been building relationships with selected Casino Operators, Race Operators, Associations, Breeders, Trainers, Drivers, Caretakers Educational Institutions and Veterinarians. Having a "Together We Can" approach, we ask our members to be a part of the Adventure to bring the Standardbred Industry to Nevada. If you believe that you can help make a difference, regardless if you have industry experience or not, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us about joining in the Adventure.
The Nevada Standardbred Association was formed to emphasize the following:
- To Sponsor and Promote Standardbred racing, breeding and development programs in Nevada
- To represent members in negotiation with racetrack operations
- To recommend rule changes and regulations
- To cooperate with other Standardbred Associations on topics beneficial to harness racing
- To consult with higher education centers in Nevada to increase offerings of Standardbred care and training.
The Executive Committee consists of the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Division/District Directors. Executive Sub-Committees are the Finance and Advisory Committees.