The NVSA geographical breakdown consists of five Districts as noted below. As soon as practical, members in each District shall elect a District Director and a District consisting of at least five members including the District Director. Our District's may transact business as approved by the Board.
The NVSA Districts are:
- Southern District: Serving a population of 2.25 million, the Southern District has 74% of Nevada's Population. The District consists of Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln, and Nye counties.
- Northwest District: Serving a population of 655,250 the Northwest District consists of the State Capital (Carson City) and Reno. Counties covered in this region are Carson, Churchill,Douglas, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Sydney, and Washoe (home of Reno) counties.
- North/Central District: The North/Central District is very spacious and includes the Great Basin. The Counties Elko, Humboldt, Lander, Eureka, and White Pine are divers and have a population of 83 thousand. All existing five-eights mile County Fair tracks are in this District.
- We are developing connections with this region through equine education and future racing opportunities.
- Diamond Alliance: The Diamond Alliance is a connection of several States with California Standardbreds, primarily at Cal Expo.
- District 5 – All other Non-Nevada Locations. This District is for future development.