The NVSA geographical breakdown consists of five Districts as noted below. As soon as practical, members in each District shall elect a District Director and a District consisting of at least five members including the District Director. The District Committee may also transact other business as approved by the Board. Due to the significant interest throughout the United States and Canada, we have added two Districts (#4 and #5) to accommodate that interest and growth.
The NVSA Districts are:
- District 1 – Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln, and Nye counties
- District 2 – Churchill,Douglas, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Sydney, and Washoe counties
- District 3 – Elko, Humboldt, Lander, Eureka, and White Pine counties
- District 4 – Non-Nevada Diamond Alliance States/Provinces
- District 5 – All other Non-Nevada Locations