The NVSA geographical breakdown consists of five Districts as noted below. As soon as practical, members in each District shall elect a District Director and a District consisting of at least five members including the District Director. The District Committee may also transact other business as approved by the Board.
The NVSA Districts are:
- District 1 - Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln, and Nye counties
- Scott Rothbort serves as the District #1 Director.
- District 2 - Churchill,Douglas, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Sydney, and Washoe counties
- District 3 - Elko, Humboldt, Lander, Eureka, and White Pine counties
- All existing County Fair tracks are in this District.
- District 4 – Non-Nevada Diamond Alliance States/Provinces
- Ted Bookstaver serves as the District #4 Director.
- District 5 – All other Non-Nevada Locations